субота, 04. мај 2013.

Round Comic

This is one more comic concept . As you can see it's a round box filled with 21 round papers illustrated with story about Arhimed , and his last moments . Name of comic is of course : Don't touch my circles . After I finish those pictures , I connect them with white tread , so when you open the box you start to take pictures out the box together with cover . To be honest , comic is totally unpractical for reading , and I realize it , as soon as give it to first person to read. That's why I made one page comic of it - it's much more practical for reading . But if nothing more , at least I have nice object or artefact for my collection .





1 коментар:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ОдговориИзбриши